Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rise of the phoenix

I'm breathing new life into my old blog. I had actually totally forgotten it existed, but I decided to start a new one and noticed it here. So i renamed it, re-purposed it, and am now intending to focus on camping from a vehicle. Since I last posted, many, many things have changed. I am now in college, my Jeep is bigger and badder, and my life has new purpose. In no particular order.

          Technically I'm still in high school, but through dual enrollment all of my classes are at Gadsden state community college. I decided to do this so I could get a better understanding of what the next few years of my life will be like. I am taking some of the basic classes; English, Biology, Math, and History. 
History is my favorite class by far. But enough about me. 
           My jeep has grown, I now am rolling on two inch bigger tires, a locker, a lift, and some other goodies. pic below: 





end post one

No comments:

Post a Comment